How to manually create & edit a Web Story on ZMOOZ.
In this post, we will show you how to manually create and edit a Web Story on ZMOOZ from the desktop studio in 5 minutes and in 5 steps.
You can watch the full video below or follow the step by step guide right below the video.
If you have not signed up, create an account and make sure, you select the professional account option
- Connect to Zmooz Studio : www.zmooz.com/studio
- Then click on the menu icon “New story”.
- A form opens.
- In the form, enter the title of your story.
- Select the channel to which your story will belong. A channel is usually linked to a website name.
For example, if your website name is VisitLondon.com, you can name your channel Visit London. You can edit the channel name anytime after the story.
- If you only have one website, you will only need one channel.
- If you wish, enter a description of your story. This is very important for Google SEO. You can also change these meta descriptions at any time later.
- Then click on the button: Create.
- A List of available templates will appear for you to select.
- You can skip this step and create your story from scratch or, select one or more of these templates and pre-build the structure of your story in a few clicks.
- Click OK and they will appear in the story draft.
- You will then be able to change the images and edit the text.
If you decide to skip this step.
- Click on Skip, your story draft opens, with a blank slide
- You can upload your own videos or images, then add them to your story and edit your text as you wish.
- You can also use the free media available by clicking on the “More Media” button.
- You can then select Unsplash or pexels free images to add to your story.
- You can eventually animate your text and images, add fonts, gifs, emojis, any feature, etc.
- To add more slides, simply click on the “+ Slide” button.
- Then edit the slide as you wish, upload images, add text or interactions like “votes” or swipe-ups, links, etc.
- To reorder your slides, click the “Arrange” button and then save.
- To add more slides, repeat the same process by clicking on the “+ Slide” button and then edit your slide as you wish.
- To add text blocks, simply click on the “+ Text” button and edit the text as you wish.
- To modify the design of your slide easily, you can apply any of the templates at the top of the page to a slide and check out how it looks.
- You can play with all the templates and test the rendering
- You can always adjust the images and texts after applying a template
- Some templates match better with horizontal images, some match better with vertical images.
- Images and text can also be animated.
- Now that you’re almost ready, quickly review your slides to make sure it is all good.
- If required, reorder your slides as you wish and save.
- To optimize the traffic of your web story on Google and Google Discover, open the metadata form and enrich the title and description as much as you can.
- You do not need to create the posters, ZMOOZ will generate them automatically when you click on the button : “Generate” or on the “Publish” button
- If you click on the “generate” button, all the 4 poster formats required by Google will be generated automatically in less than a minute.
- Then click on the “Publish” button and your story will be automatically available on a browser on Zmooz or on your site.
- Reopen the form and you will see the posters generated automatically
- If you click on the “Eye” icon, you will preview the story.
Click on the share icon to get the link or the code of your story.
Click on the download icon, if you wish to get your story as a vertical video.
Let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org