PUBLISHERS SALES MANAGERS EAST & WEST COAST
Have you ever watched a Story on Instagram, snapchat or Facebook?
ZMOOZ STORIES aims to revolutionize the way content is published on mobile devices.
If you, like us, believe most web sites will turn their mobile content into digital stories in the coming years, then you will be impressed with the great technologies we have created to help media publishers, advertisers and businesses to storify their mobile web site.
ZMOOZ launches in a very new market in the overloaded market of digital media solutions
ZMOOZ was created by a team of digital media experts with great successful projects accomplished.
More than a Sale Manager, we are looking to recruit a new business partner who will join the project on this early stage and will be part of this new adventure as a co-founder
If you have already worked with the biggest publishers in the USA and have a great track records of selling tech solutions and platforms to Tier 1 US publishers…
If you have already developed a network of indirect sales.
If you know how to address a new market for innovative solutions and get the leadership of it.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
- You will understand the organization’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels of media and news publishers.
- You will showcase ZMOOZ Stories Platform to media groups ranging from Senior Executives, Editors & Product Leads to technical stakeholders assisting them in boosting audience, engagement and monetization
- You will be an expert with the ZMOOZ platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- You will fully comprehend the technology, publishing revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities and upsell the platform.
- You will communicate Publishers feed back from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Native US speaker
- Ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing.
- Track record of closing business and driving sales cycles.
- Good project coordination skills.
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends.
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, resourceful and creative to ensure your clients receive world class consulting
- High attention to detail, organised and with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Zmooz is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: Zmooz does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles.